Skip to main content

Sunset at the beach Volume 4

More rendered images of guys enjoying a sunset at beaches.















Comments

  1. The animation is really nicely done . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. That was rendered on a platform called LTX Studio. I'm still not comfortable with it, and while the videos are impressive, there's only one rendering model for still images and I'm not impressed with the quality of the still images. The jury is still out as to whether I'm going to pay for another month.

      Delete
  2. These programs still have a long way to go, clearly . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you're right. LTX, I believe, is trying to compete on price. It's $10.00 a month cheaper than OpenArt. It's not as compliant on some prompts and there is no editing tool; so yes, LTX has a long way to go.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad touching Volume 10

 Another installment of my ongoing expose of the mistreatment of incarcerated men, although some of the men become quite aroused!

Pool boys Volume 3

Renderings of attractive young men showing off at their local public swimming pools. some of them seem to be quite aroused! 

Bad touching Volume 9

 More rendered images documenting the abuse of incarcerated men by the staff of the facilities. It seems however that some of the inmates enjoy the attention!