Skip to main content

Military mechanics

Digitally rendered images of the young men, but not the women..oops..who maintain military aircraft. 
















Comments

  1. The nation & its airforce are all in good hands . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson. by the looks of these fine young men I agree with you.

      Delete
  2. I'm standing at attention. Ten-hut, indeed! ;) -- JB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if I could use some of your images as models for new & different characters - full credit, of course . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson. Yes..however please give me advanced notice by email before you publish: warrensmithe24@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Basically, all I'm doing is using one of your poses, & forcing the AI to adopt it on a character I already have, so I'm really not 'taking' the image . . .

      Delete
    3. Great. Will you post your rendering on DA?

      Delete
    4. Oh, I hope that you'll share the location of your blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad touching Volume 10

 Another installment of my ongoing expose of the mistreatment of incarcerated men, although some of the men become quite aroused!

Pool boys Volume 3

Renderings of attractive young men showing off at their local public swimming pools. some of them seem to be quite aroused! 

Bad touching Volume 9

 More rendered images documenting the abuse of incarcerated men by the staff of the facilities. It seems however that some of the inmates enjoy the attention!