Skip to main content

Harassed at school. Classic Edition.

School personnel having some fun with their students, this time with a little visual guidence from Hopper and Vermeer.













Comments

  1. I'm late to the party, but nos. 7, 8, and 10 do it for me. With a special shout-out to no. 3. Beautifully rendered, and evocative yet subtle. Well done, boss. And the video is great too! -- JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JB, never too late. To be immodest, this is a good collection, I'm very pleased with it. I'm especially pleased and proud that you like it too! Thank you for posting a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad touching Volume 10

 Another installment of my ongoing expose of the mistreatment of incarcerated men, although some of the men become quite aroused!

Pool boys Volume 3

Renderings of attractive young men showing off at their local public swimming pools. some of them seem to be quite aroused! 

Bad touching Volume 9

 More rendered images documenting the abuse of incarcerated men by the staff of the facilities. It seems however that some of the inmates enjoy the attention!