Skip to main content

Pillow talk

Renderings of couples enjoying quiet time in bed.  I first posted this collection on DA in August 2024. I was very happy with it because it depicted men being affectionate and enjoying the company of his partner.






























 

Comments

  1. You may have noticed that some of the images are in landscape mode. Those images have defects that I couldn't repair such as hands impossibly intertwined or obviously missing legs, so rather than leaving them out of the collection, I cropped the bottoms of the images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad touching Volume 10

 Another installment of my ongoing expose of the mistreatment of incarcerated men, although some of the men become quite aroused!

Pool boys Volume 3

Renderings of attractive young men showing off at their local public swimming pools. some of them seem to be quite aroused! 

Bad touching Volume 9

 More rendered images documenting the abuse of incarcerated men by the staff of the facilities. It seems however that some of the inmates enjoy the attention!